Humour In Verse

From The warped mind of Emac

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hens revenge

Clucky hen sitting on her nest
Lovely eggs nine of the best
Wouldn't hatch no cheep cheep
So I stole them for my compost heap

When digging in the compost pile
I swear I saw at silly chook smile
The eggs had been buried for so long
Bang they exploded boy what a pong

Flies arrived with such speed
Invaded my space so I agreed
To let them have it that was the deal
The smell to them had more appeal

Flies stayed and buzzed all around
As I dug the eggs back into the ground
They'll do the job and make plants grow
The stupid hen need never know

She cackles and squawks & carries on
Don't want her to think she has won
The noise & mess is still bugging me
Think I'll go bake her for my tea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home